The Manager, Product Marketing will work in fast paced, dynamic environment and is responsible for helping to drive the long-range product strategy, brand management and key marketing efforts across a portfolio of games based on Universal’s top franchises. This position will report directly to the Director, Product Marketing.
The ideal candidate has expertise in games, entertainment, product marketing, brand marketing/management, digital marketing strategies and activities. This person will also have experience working with development teams and managing cross-functional communication. Direct experience in the mobile and console game marketing space is highly desired.Essential Responsibilities:
- Support the Director, Product Marketing on the overall product branding, positioning and marketing strategies against a portfolio of games with wide-ranging genres and platforms.
- Be an active participant on the mobile games marketing team, providing deep insights and key learnings across the entire marketing organization.
- Partner closely with Games & Digital Platforms functions to build and optimize long-range brand and product roadmap plans while ensuring day-to-day efforts of the marketing team tie back to those strategies.
- Help to drive ongoing marketing programming and engagement of game titles – utilizing player engagement channels, paid media, consumer insights, and ASO best practices.
- Utilize ASO best practices to develop, test, and optimize mobile game storefront assets.
- Ensure that the execution of the marketing for each product is aligned with P&L and helps to hit key KPIs.
- Keep up with industry trends and leverage innovative marketing tactics to drive successful campaigns.
Basic Qualifications:3-5 years of marketing experience within entertainment, interactive or mobile games, e-commerce or digital
Experience in all major areas of marketing, including mobile or games, online and offline, brand management and product marketing, search, CRM, social media and PR.
Strong expertise/understanding of games
Solid project management skills to coordinate across internal functional groups and external partners/licensors
Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
Passion for games and entertainment
Solid business, analytical and critical thinking skills.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, flexible environment.
Excelling relationship-building and influencing skills
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.