ResponsibilitiesMinimum 3 years professional experience as an administrative assistant or in customer service
The Executive Assistant is responsible for managing schedules, coordinating meetings and handling travel arrangements. This position supports the CFO Global Finance, SVP Strategic Partnerships and SVP New Partnerships within the Universal Pictures Home Entertainment Group.
• Supports executives in managing complex schedule and coordinating meetings with internal and external parties, as well as phone coverage.
• Coordinates and schedules meetings across multiple time zones including sending attendee invitations, handling logistical details (directions, parking, itineraries, ordering meals and/or equipment), gathering and preparing necessary presentation materials. Uses initiative to schedule appointments and meetings based on personal knowledge of workload and priorities
• Coordinates heavy travel schedules and arrangements, collects required travel documentation
• Prepares and processes P-card and Travel & Expense Reports to ensure all are submitted on time and reimbursements are made
• Maintains proper record keeping and filing system for all work
• Composes and types routine e-mail correspondence
• Performs basic administrative tasks, e.g. faxing, photocopying and filing
• Assists other department members as necessary
• May assist in making arrangements for temporary help, storage, meeting offsites etc.
• Prepare PowerPoint presentations as needed
• Maintains contact listsQualifications/Requirements
Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel preferred
Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA location
Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
Interest in motion picture industry
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Ability to interact and communicate with all levels of management
Exposure to working on global teams and/or an international business environment
Meticulous attention to detail and ability to prioritize effectively while minimizing errors
Demonstrate initiative by confidently self-starting improvements to office procedures, reports and processes and requires minimal supervision
Demonstrated ability to work on a team and willingness to give assistance to co-workers in other areas
Must be able to maintain department business with the utmost confidentially
Demonstrates experience working in, and a positive attitude toward a rapidly changing business environment
Must be able to work at a fast pace while managing multiple tasks and maintaining a professional attitude
Superior organizational skills both in approach and execution of work
Excellent decision-making capabilities and ability to be flexible in work environment
Make recommendations about tasks and execute them with minimal direction
Self-starter with high energy who is able to initiate projects and see them through to completion
Maintains a high standard of discretion and integrity in handling of confidential information
Knowledge of all basic office equipment required
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.