We're always looking out for talented riggers, who mix elegant technical skills with creative problem solving, to create rigs that animators love to animate with.
- Designing, creating, testing and maintaining a variety of character and prop setups.
- Collaborating with animators to design user-friendly rigs and troubleshooting issues as they arise.
- Providing technical feedback to other departments as necessary and working with production management to prioritise tasks.
- Good knowledge of Maya's constraints and deformer systems.
- A solid understanding of Python, Maya's commands and using Python within Maya is essential. Additional knowledge of the Maya API is considered a big plus.
- Extremely thorough with a keen eye for detail, and able to produce consistent, quality assured rigs across projects.
- Demonstrate ability to be organised and be able to keep track of multiple rigs, scripts and tools.
- Open, approachable and friendly
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated to do their best and to always be improving
- Responsive to taking direction and feedback
- Enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- Ability to quickly integrate & communicate well in a small team
The only experience needed is a showreel which demonstrates the above requirements
Benefits & perks
- Unlimited tea, coffee & breakfast
- Many staff social events throughout year
- Free beer every Friday!
- Subsidised local gym membership (for contracts over 2 months)
- Profit participation (for staff who have been in our studio for 2+ years)
- Role is in our central London studio (Fitzrovia)
- Next to Regents Park (lovely for lunchtime in Summer!)
- Next to 3 tube stations (Regent's Park, Great Portland St & Warren St)
- 5 mins from Euston & Marylebone stations
- 10 min walk from Soho