Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Business Unit Overview
Warner Bros. is a top video games publisher across multiple platforms. In mobile games, we have a growing portfolio of hits that includes DC Legends, Mortal Kombat X, and LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga, and we continue to expand by adding great people and leveraging the best portfolio of brands and intellectual property in the industry, such as DC Comics, Harry Potter, and LEGO. We are looking to add enthusiastic, talented and experienced professionals to our Mobile Publishing team.
WB Games San Francisco seeks an experienced Graphic Designer to join our growing creative team within Mobile Publishing.
What part will you play?
The Graphic Designer will work closely with the product marketing team to create static and motion ads leveraged across Facebook, Instagram, app stores and other direct response channels. This is an exciting opportunity to create marketing content for premium IPs like DC Legends, Game of Thrones: Conquest, Injustice2, Mortal Kombat, Shadow of War and LEGO to name just a few. A successful candidate is an expert in designing direct response advertising optimized for mobile, thrives at delivering high quality creatives under compressed timelines, and can recognize creative opportunities within an open brief.
- Collaborate with Creative Lead to ideate and define creative concepts.
- Design cutting-edge static creatives such as banner ads, feature graphics, poster frames, screenshots and icons for marketing premium mobile game titles.
- Conceptual and strategic approach to design (ability to act as a consultant rather than simply executing a project exactly as it’s outlined).
- Re-sizing digital assets according to platform requirements. Extreme attention to detail with an eye for composition, spacing, alignment, consistency, cohesion and file management organization.
- Remain current with latest graphic design/marketing and communication trends for mobile advertising across mobile games.
- Provide support with illustration compositions, photo retouches and paint fixes.
- Ensure each asset meets specs outlined by the respective IP and uphold Warner Bros. standards across multiple channels and media types.
What do we require from you?
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent industry experience and success.
- At least 2-3 years in graphic design and illustration as well as previous experience creating marketing assets optimized for mobile.
- Strong knowledge working within the Adobe Creative Cloud: Illustrator, Photoshop and After Effects.
- Amazing sense of composition within a mobile landscape, including typography, color and hierarchy.
- Must be able to work well in an extremely fast-paced environment with high output and compressed deadlines.
- Strong understanding of marketing design and best practices.
- Able to work independently as well as collaborate within a team environment.
- Strong communication skills and ability to receive constructive feedback.
- Eager to integrate best practices to drive desired performance metrics.
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm for mobile games.
- Illustration / Animation skills are a PLUS!