We are seeking a talented and creative Talent and Engagement Marketing Manager to join our team at DNEG.
The Talent and Engagement Marketing Manager will be responsible for our attraction and engagement marketing activities globally. The purpose of this role is to ensure that DNEG maintains and grows its reputation as an employer of choice within the VFX industry, enabling us to attract and retain top talent.
The successful candidate will be:
- Responsible for the overall strategy for Talent Acquisition marketing activities and outputs, creating opportunities for the Talent Acquisition team to attract the right candidates at the right time
- Supporting the development of the Employee Value Proposition, ensuring the DNEG message attracts and engages its target audiences authentically, improving time to hire, quality of hire and retention of crew/employees
- Developing the marketing infrastructure for Talent Acquisition and Engagement; ensuring that all processes, procedures and tools can be accessed globally and are aligned to the Corporate Marketing and TA strategies
- Liaise with Training and Talent Acquisition teams to determine the global Marketing strategy for College / University / VFX events
- Managing the Recruitment Marketing CoE team and providing development opportunities when required
- Co-ordinating and liaising with Corporate Marketing, PR and Comms to leverage any marketing material that can be used across recruitment channels
- Developing collateral, in particular videos and other dynamic content that can be utilised globally, whilst considering local market nuances
- Work with the global HR team to create, implement and oversee an employee engagement programme, ensuring it is aligned to the Company retention strategy.
- Manage all Internal Engagement activities, including the Christmas parties, Diversity groups and monthly Pizza and beer nights
- You will be responsible for the development of the TA Marketing COE – and ensure that all events are organized appropriately as well as specific 'Recruitment Hub' organization (ie. having recruiters on the ground at the events, having collateral available etc.)
In addition, as a senior member of the Talent Acquisition team, you will lead on the development, planning and delivery of key projects that contribute to the overall improvement of the talent acquisition function within the global business.
We are excited to be able to offer travel as a part of this position, you will spend time in our offices across Canada, LA and India. There is also potential for the successful candidate to start with us in our head office in London and after a year or so relocate to one of our offices in Canada. Must Have
Nice to Have
- Extensive experience in Marketing, PR or Communications
- A strong social media skill-set, able to develop digital communication and calendar plans
- Delivery focused: keeping tight control of budgets and always considering Return on Investment
- Able to be “hands on” as well as think strategically
- Able to develop assets utilising digital / branding software
- A clear communicator with an excellent grasp of English
- Analytical, with demonstrable return of investment in applied strategies
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and deadlines, and problem-solve independently
- Commercial awareness, combined with critical and lateral thinking skills
- Recruitment Marketing Experience
- Developed an Employer Value Proposition
- Cross-channel experience in LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Bi-lingual in English and French
- Exposure to the VFX or Film industry
- Knowledge of immigration policy and visa processes
- Smart, driven and pro-active
- Team-oriented and organised
- Positive and solution-focused
- Flexible and comfortable with change
- A strong communicator - both verbal and written
- Open to travel
We are DNEG, one of the world's leading visual effects, animation and stereo conversion companies for feature film and television, with studios in London, Vancouver, Mumbai, Los Angeles, Chennai, Montreal, Chandigarh, Hyderabad and Goa.