At DNEG, our CG Supervisors are the glue that holds a huge part of projects together. They are vital to the delivery of our shows and we rely on them heavily to successful complete all projects. It is their responsibility to interpreting and implement the creative aims of the Director/VFX Supervisors within budget. You’ll oversee a team of talented artists as they produce CV assets, setting up a working shot pipeline and successfully delivering CG Elements for the shots on your project. You will creatively and technically lead your team throughout the show ensuring that good and clear communication occurs at all tines between the artists, production team and show leads/supervisors. You’ll contribute to the bidding and crewing for your project, providing feedback on crew, the pipeline etc. when asked.
- CG Supervisor or previous Sequence Supervisor experience required
- Excellent creative eye and aesthetic judgement
- Be able to sell a creative solution and idea to clients
- Ability to reduce complex problems to their most simple solutions
- Thorough understanding of the complete VFX Pipeline
- Good history of collaborating with R&D teams and the ability to provide, test and deploy new tool specifications in a production environment
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure
- Expert in Maya and proficient in other industry standard software
- Excellent communicator
- Recognised attention to detail and organisation skills
- Proven team leader with strong motivational qualities and initiative
- Technically and creatively astute
- Highly organised
We are DNEG, one of the world's leading visual effects, animation and stereo conversion companies for feature film and television, with studios in London, Vancouver, Mumbai, Los Angeles, Chennai, Montreal, Chandigarh, Hyderabad and Goa.