Responsible for creating, producing and supervising segments for All in with Chris Hayes show.
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in the supervision of the editorial vision of each day, including suggesting stories and guests for the show
- Supervise and copy edit segment producers’ scripts
- Coach and mentor show staff
- Contribute ideas for planning process
- Serve as a control room supervisor
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree
• Must have at least 7 years of experience in live television (i.e. morning shows, cable shows, broadcast TV, etc).
• Must have at least 3 years of control room experience
• Possess ability to develop story ideas, research, and plan segments.
• Exceptional editorial skills: Ability to recognize stories with high potential for provocative, compelling television.
• Strong writing and teasing skills.
• Knowledge of current events, politics and pop culture.
• Strong people management and leadership skills.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Built on the worldwide resources of NBC News, MSNBC defines news for the next generation with world-class reporting and a full schedule of live news coverage, political analysis and award-winning documentary programming – 24 hours a day, seven days a week. MSNBC's home on the Internet is Apply
boasts the state-of-the-art technology of Microsoft and the first-rate reporting of NBC News.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.