- Providing day to day Executive and administrative support to the CFO, NBCU International (including any support needed for Business Development and Finance).
- Screening incoming correspondence, including emails and telephone queries answering where appropriate.
- Making travel arrangements and collecting travel documentation and receipts.
- Preparing and processing expense reports, invoices and Purchase Orders (PO’s).
- Managing diaries, scheduling and co-ordinating internal and external meetings, conference calls and preparing meeting material.
- Create and prepare documents for meetings, proposals and team reports.
- Organise large meetings- including finance conferences and events with either internal or external parties (for example global calls, town halls, industry forums, external auditors) providing full coordination support including logistics, attendees, agenda, speakers etc.
- Assist with the creation and pulling together of large and complex presentations (predominantly using Power Point) and own all master templates for the team.
- Liaising with other Executive Assistants in the business.
To provide comprehensive assistance and support to the CFO, NBCU International based in London.
• Proven track record as an executive assistant and experience of interacting at a senior level with other relevant employees as the first point of contact for the team.
• Experienced in supporting executives and a broader team within fast moving international organisations
• Enthusiastic about communications and working within a team environment
• Ability to think quickly and adapt to ever changing plans and priorities
• Professional and confident style in dealing with all levels of staff and 3rd parties
• Able to balance and prioritise
• Excellent communication skills including report/letter writing and telephone manner
• Resilient and resourceful - able to work effectively without close supervision. Ability to develop a strong network to assist in the delivery of this role will be key
• Strong sense of initiative with the ability to multitask, and anticipate executive needs, using a proactive and energetic style
• Good attention to detail, and the ability to deliver as promised
• Excellent Microsoft office skills (word processing, excel) are essential, with strong PowerPoint skills
• Ability to work with confidential and sensitive information in a discrete manner
The responsibilities associated with this position are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the Company.
NBCUniversal’s international operations outside the US and Canada include film and television distribution, home entertainment distribution, channels, film and television production, theme parks and news operations. The company is led by Kevin MacLellan, Chairman. MacLellan is responsible for oversight of all NBCUniversal International’s businesses, as well as identifying and executing international growth opportunities for both NBCUniversal and Comcast Corporation. With more than 2,200 employees across 34 countries, NBCUniversal’s international portfolio consists of international channels delivering quality content to 176 territories across EMEA, Latin America and Asia; television production labels in both UK and Australia; a library of 4,000 feature films and 75,000 TV episodes for international television distribution; direct film distribution operations in 11 countries; direct home entertainment distribution operations in 7 countries with licensee relationships covering approximately 55 additional territories; CNBC International, which broadcasts across EMEA and APAC; Parks & Resorts operated through license agreements in Singapore and Japan; and an international NBC News team based in London.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.