I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘Privacy Settings’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘Jobs by email’ then choose ‘Remove this job alert email’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Animated Storyboards, Ltd., a full-service global animation company with headquarters in NYC, seeks a full-time animator for its’ London studio. Animated Storyboards specializes in creating test spots and 3D pre-viz for TV commercials.
The suitable candidate:
* Is confidant working in all aspects of a 3D pipeline, from modeling and texturing through to lighting and compositing.
* Has a strong eye for detail, and artistic confidence.
* Is happy to work to tight deadlines and can execute a variety of shots in different stages of development.
We are looking to widen our pool of freelancers to accommodate our growing needs, working alongside our Directors, Production and Design team based in Farringdon, London to carry out a wide range of tasks, from retargeting motion capture, modeling characters and props, an in depth knowledge of 3Dmax is a must and some knowledge of After Effects or compositing preferred.
Specifically, the ideal candidate will be required to:
* Facilitate the creative executions of a test-TV commercial.
* Work closely with Directors and Designers in developing artwork and animation for commercials.
* Liaise with producers to deliver high quality visuals in line with client expectations.
* Model characters, perform alterations to motion capture, light, render and composite beautiful shots.
* Solve creative problems in a number of different ways to facilitate a variety of deadlines.
* Preferred 3 years Animation/vfx experience.
* Solid knowledge of 3dsmax.
* Animation, modeling, lighting, rendering, compositing
* Experience in post-production techniques and pipelines.
* Must be an excellent communicator and a problem solver.
* Candidates must possess strong organization and time-management skills, be resourceful and a self-starter.