I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘Privacy Settings’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘Jobs by email’ then choose ‘Remove this job alert email’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Are you as passionate about Animation in Games, as you are entrepreneurial?
Want to work in a close-knit start up that specialise in Animation for video games, forging relationships with AAA developers?
A dedicated studio with over 20 years shared knowledge, and supporting one of the best pools of talent in games, the opportunity is to liaise with AAA developers and contribute high quality keyframe animation, studio growth and life cycle management for significant AAA titles across console, VR and PC.
If you’re a seasoned Animator with multiple shipped titles that challenges him or herself on delivering high fidelity loops, cycles and movement for much-loved characters and IP’s, you’ll have an outstanding chance to work with the best known names in games – including Disney, Warner Bros, Namco Bandai and more;
• Be experienced in Key Frame and MoCap Animation;
• Be an expert in Maya, or 3ds Max;
• Have rigging, skinning skills;
• Be confident in communication, able to mentor contractors and animators for games;
• Have used multiple game engines and shipped multiple titles; and
• Be passionate about supporting the industry with your craft.
• A broad spectrum of work, forging AAA relationships – cinematics, character acting, video games cycles;
• A competitive salary; and
• Flexible working hours, and brand new office atmosphere in the heart of Leamington.