The Service Delivery Manager(SDM) of Privilege Access Management (PAM) and Provisioning Lifecycle Services will oversee thedeliveryof services andtechnology to NBCU’s Identity & Access Management customers. The SDM will have a high level of customer and management interaction.
TheSDMwill have the following responsibilities:
- Accelerate adoption of IAM Cyber Security Services
- Customer engagement/focus and satisfaction
- Technical liaison/facilitator of customer/product understanding
- Establish policies designed to ensure consistently highserviceperformance
- Evaluate customer feedback to develop quality improvement processes
- Problem tracking
- Drive resolution of technical issues
- SLA and metric management
- Track contracts/finances
• Minimum 5 years project management, service delivery management, or related experience
• Leadership/influencing skills
• Excellent communication
• Technical Savvy
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.