- Telemundo 51/WSCV, the local Telemundo station inSouth Florida,is lookingfora highly creative promotion producer to work on on-air promos and special projects. Candidate must possess good interpersonal skills and should be able to work flexible hours.Ideal candidatemust work well independently, as well as an integral part of a team. This is a trainee positionthat will provide an opportunity to learn about all aspects of a creative services department including conceptualizing on-air news topical promotion, local image, sales production, promo logs, research etc.
- Write/Produce & Edit Image/Topical Promos, Branding Campaigns for News and Station
- Conceptualize and execute branded, creative promos for news and station initiatives
- Work with news and digital teams to grow cross platform synergy
- Produce commercial spots for station clients
- Produce Public Service Announcements and special event promos
- Assist in the production of long formatted shows
- Manage multiple projects with varying deadlines
- Possess confidence in the edit room, on the set, and in the field
Qualifications/Requirements Strong broadcast promotion creative skill set with proven examples
Deep knowledge of Adobe Premiere, Adobe Creative Suite. Knowledge of other programs such as Cinema 4D is a plus.
BS/BA degree in Journalism, Advertising, Marketing or related field
2 years of television experience producing promotional content
Bilingual, English and Spanish, with excellent Spanish-language writing skills
Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through Apply
Must be 18 years or older
Must be willing to work extended shifts on short notice and cover any last minute developing assignments
Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in United States
Must be willing to work in Miramar, FL
Should be able to work efficiently while meeting continuous deadlines
Able to analyze current processes and help implement improvements for continuous operating growth and productivity
Superior organizational skills - able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
Work independently or collaborate with a team
Excellent communication and writing skills
Ability to quickly learn technical systems and any upgrade
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.