The Executive Assistant is responsible for managing the day-to-day administrative functions for the CFO, Studio Operations & Technology but not limited to; schedule management, meeting coordination & minutes, managing a variety of clerical duties and assisting with correspondence. In addition, this position is responsible for departmental administrative duties i.e., vacation tracking, reporting, special projects.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CFO including: representing the CFO in all interactions (internal and external) with poise and tact. Responsible for proactively managing/coordinating daily schedule/calendar, contacts, travel arrangements, meetings (internal and external), conferences, and seminars.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CFO’s office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
- Responsible for the timely preparation/compilation of data/edits and distributing reports, forms, and documents. Creates and edits presentations, agendas, spreadsheets, communications, databases, and reports.
- Responsible for supporting the Accounting and Finance teams ad-hoc special projects and monthly report generation.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Responsible for excellence in meeting/event preparation, set-up, and follow-up including preparing presentations/agendas/materials, documenting notes, and coordinating follow-up items to completion, arranging for food/drink.
- Serve as first-line of defense with the high volume of communications of phone and email
- Responsible for drafting and editing correspondence.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining efficient and accurate record keeping/filing systems.
- Minimum 5 years’ executive assistant experience (including at least 2 to 3 years of formal Executive-level support)
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Must have professional polish and ability to interface with high level executives
- Ability to prioritize and manage time
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, executive team, external partners.
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability and emotional maturity.
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer service and response.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
- Naturally energetic, enthusiastic, engaging, and outgoing interpersonal style.
- Excellent foresight and responsiveness abilities.
- Proven ability to collaborate in an administrative team environment
- Experience in a fast-paced executive office - ideally within financial services or media operations
- Exceptional judgment
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.