ResponsibilitiesThe Administrative Assistant will provide administrative and personal support to the President of DreamWorks Feature Animation Group.Essential Responsibilities:
- Manages heavy and complex schedule and coordinates meetings with internal and external parties utilizing multiple calendars.
- Provides meeting support that includes preparing agenda, decks, etc.
- Coordinates travel schedules and arrangements, collects required travel documentation
- Prepares and processes P-card and expense reports in accordance with established divisional travel policy guidelines; ensures the timely processing of expenses utilizing the latest electronic processes for payment to Corporate credit card
- Maintains proper recordkeeping and filing system for all work
- Composes and types routine e-mail correspondence
- Perform basic administrative tasks, e.g. faxing, photocopying and filing
- Assists other department members and dept heads as necessary
- May assist in making arrangements for temporary help, storage, meeting offsites etc.
- Handles heavy phones (including logging, placing, and rolling calls)
- Maintains up-to-date contact lists
• 2-3 years administrative experience in an entertainment setting
• Passion for Entertainment (Film, TV, Music, and the Internet) and especially Animation
• Interested candidates must submit a resume and cover letter online to be considered
• Must be willing submit to a background investigation
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the USA
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• At least 2-3 years of administrate experience in a corporate or entertainment production setting
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Gmail systems, especially PowerPoint
• Bachelor’s degree (or a High School Diploma/GED and a minimum of 5 years administrative assistant experience)
• Initiative – Demonstrate by confidently self-starting improvements to office procedures, reports and processes and requires minimal supervision
• Detail Oriented – Pays attention to multiple details and tasks while minimizing errors
• Organization – in order to manage multiple tasks effectively, must be organized in approach and executive of work
• Diplomacy – in the most difficult situations, maintains positive relationships with tact and efficiency not appearing frustrated or upset
• Team Player – demonstrates ability to work on a team and willingness to give assistance to co-workers in other areas
• Confidentiality – Must be able to maintain department business with the utmost confidentiality
• Flexibility – Demonstrates experience working in, and a positive attitude toward a rapidly changing business environment
• Discretion – In light of considerable exposure to deals and discussions of a confidential nature, maintains a high standard of discretion and integrity in handling of such information
• Research experience is a plus
From the award-winning storytellers, artist and innovators at DreamWorks Animation and DreamWorks Animation Television come the beloved characters and stories that come alive on the big and small screens. From films like Shrek, How to Train Your Dragon and Trolls to original TV series including Trollhunters, Voltron and Home: Adventures with Tip & Oh, DreamWorks Animation continues to bring home the laughter, fun and courage to dream.
to see our latest animated film and television productions.
DreamWorks is a division of NBCUniversal. At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.