We are constantly looking out for great Nuke and After Effects Compositors to join our team, so it's always good to keep us updated with your latest work & availability.
- Lighting & rendering shots in Maya using Redshift.
- Liaising with team members to resolve issues.
- Creating efficient solutions to technical challenges.
- Quality control of rendered shots.
- Strong knowledge of Maya’s lighting functionality.
- Experience of lighting using Redshift or a similar render engine (Arnold, Clarisse, Vray, etc).
- Python scripting within Maya beneficial but not essential.
- Cinematography skills.
- Thorough attention to detail.
- Super pro-active & autonomous work ethic.
- Exceptional time keeping skills.
- Ability to quickly integrate & communicate well in a small team.
- Creative degree beneficial but not essential.
Benefits & perks
- Unlimited tea, coffee & breakfast
- Many staff social events throughout year
- Free beer every Friday!
- Subsidised local gym membership (for contracts over 2 months)
- Profit participation (for staff who have been in our studio for 2+ years)
- Role is in our central London studio (Fitzrovia).
- Next to Regents Park (lovely for lunchtime in Summer!)
- Next to 3 tube stations (Regent's Park, Great Portland St & Warren St).
- 5 mins from Euston & Marylebone stations.
- 10 min walk from Soho.
11 Apr 2017