I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘Privacy Settings’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘Jobs by email’ then choose ‘Remove this job alert email’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Guru Studio's dedicated team is passionate about bringing inspired character-driven stories to screens around the world.
Our award winning, and internationally renowned Toronto animated entertainment company, is looking for an experienced 2D Producer who will work with the Director on an original series and lead a diverse team of artists to deliver a high quality project on budget and schedule. This role reports directly to the VP of Production.
· Responsible for entire production process from scripts to post; manage production budget and schedule to meet delivery and financial requirements.
· Negotiate contracts with staff, artists and all other outside vendors/suppliers
· Inspire and motivate a large creative team & ensure all departments achieve production milestones
· Proactively and clearly communicate production status to internal executives and external partners. Escalate issues in a timely manner.
· Manage and delegate to Production Manager and Production Coordinator
· Support the Director and Creator’s vision for the series
· Manage and attend cost report meetings
· 3-5 years in a Producer role preferably for a 2D TV series or feature
· Extensive knowledge of all aspects of 2D animation pipeline, budgeting & production.
· Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
· Experience working in development or launching new series is a plus
· Strong leadership and motivational ability
· Excellent communication, collaborative and interpersonal skills
· Innovative, and solution focused with a track record of bringing shows in on budget & schedule
· Experience dealing with WGC & ACTRA is considered a major asset
Full TimeFreelanceMontreal-Est, Quebec / Québec, Canada
Company Description Avec des studios aux quatre coins du globe, MPC est un des leaders mondiaux de l’industrie des effets spéciaux ...