The Technology department at Framestore is at the centre of many production activities. The Technology Runner position is an opportunity to gain training and insight on the systems powering our many creative teams. It is a gateway to a career in systems, computing and support.Responsibilities:
- Workstation relocation and configuration.
- Basic workstation troubleshooting (hardware and software).
- Preventative maintenance.
- Render Farm health monitoring.
- Prepare documentation, asset management, manage loan equipment.
- A recent Computing (or related) qualification.
- A strong passion for technology.
- Technically hands-on.
- A willingness to learn.
- Demonstrable experience of working under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a patient manner.
- Experience in a customer facing role.
- Experience with Windows, Linux/Unix, Mac OS.
- Hands-on hardware experience; builds, upgrades, repair.
- Understanding of networking.
- Creating documentation and call logging.
- Understanding or exposure to 3D application support would be an advantage.
- Self-motivated with strong problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail: can follow written procedures.
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Thorough and methodical.
- The ability to work well in a team.
- Autonomous, resourceful, positive and calm in a production orientated environment.
- Positive, with a “can do” attitude.
- Some heavy lifting involved.
- Ability to build your own computer.
- A sense of humour is preferred.
/privacy-policy . If you do not consent for your data to be used in this way then please do not continue with your application.