Framestore's Theme Park Ride division are looking for a CG Line Producer to join their production team. The roll is for an immediate start and the initial contract runs through to December 2018.
The CG Line Producer is central to the project management of the Ride Division as a whole, with a particular focus on the CG team project management. They liaise with all aspects of production and post-production in the department and on projects with the director, editor, internal VFX supervisor and producers, external producers and supervisors as well as artists and outsourcing companies when required.
Working closely with and on behalf of the internal VFX Producer they help strategise and implement tasks and targets crucial to delivering the ride projects on time and on budget.
We are particularly looking for someone who has at least 3 years hands on experience working on CG heavy projects (CG features or CG VFX in film or commercials) and a real passion for CG production management, with a solid technical understanding and passion for all aspects of CG.Responsibilities:
- Work with producer, leads and supervisors to track and manage the workflow through the departments, meeting internal and external deadlines
- Manage creative and Senior Producer's diaries
- Updating crew on Ceta, our internal scheduling system
- Updating PO's and general information on Ceta
- Liaising with crew managers regarding start dates and contract end dates, in line with the department's needs.
- Organise dailies, rounds and meetings, taking notes and following up on information as necessary
- Ensure production database is kept updated daily with notes and critical information before departing for the day
- Communicating information quickly and succinctly to crew and other departments in person as well as via e-mail
- Communicating (directly or through the P\production assistant) client sessions and dailies/meeting changes
- Keep communication flowing from supervisor to leads and crew, and to all other departments
- Anticipate and communicate issues to producer and supervisor to resolve problems quickly
- Take detailed, comprehensive notes and review with lead after dailies/rounds
- Maintain an accurate summary of progress from the previous day's work by artists
- Oversee the execution of client deliveries of all temps and finals
- Manage edits along with the editorial department
- Manage resources and communicate coherently with other support departments
- Help to maintain a positive, upbeat and professional production office, being pro-active and solution-orientated
- Other ad hoc duties as may reasonably be expected
- 3+ years of experience co-ordinating or producing in CG heavy projects
- Highly organised
- First-class time/project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to prioritise conflicting tasks
- Able to remain calm and confident in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work within a team towards a common goal
- Solid understanding of live-action and CG based visual effects workflows
- Solid understanding of common file formats and resolutions
- Previous experience as a senior production coordinator.
- Existing knowledge of Framestore production databases (e.g. CETA)
- Good knowledge of MS Office packages (including Word, Excel and Project)
- Good knowledge of shotgun
- Basic Avid/editorial knowledge
- Lateral thinking skills