Investigative journalism is more important now than ever before. At NBC Bay Area, the NBC Owned station for the San Francisco Bay Area, we’re leading the charge in changing laws and people’s lives.
As Multi-Platform Marketing Producer you’ll put your creative thinking and skills to work create exciting and emotion-driven advertising and content marketing alongside an award-winning team. You’ll conceptualize, produce, write, edit, design, and share marketing creative across many channels: TV, social media, cable, radio, outdoor and more.
- Produce commercial advertising for the station’s brand image and products highlighting the investigative/consumer units
- Create videos and display banners that help generate views, clicks, and/or social conversation
- Craft headlines and post copy for digital and social media
- Conceptualize and/or design banners/graphics for websites and social media
- Collaborate with other marketing team members on creative ideas or projects
- Identify and share new ways to improve marketing and drive results
- Moderate social media accounts and discussion on an as-needed basis
- Partner with Telemundo 48 on bi-lingual, cross-promotional projects
• Two to four years’ experience in journalism/media, advertising, or marketing communications
• Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop or Illustrator)
• Comfortable with using and administering CMS and social media platforms
• Flexibility to work nights and weekends if needed
• College degree or equivalent work experience
To be considered, you will need to:,/u>
* Submit a resume/CV through the Apply
site to be considered
* Work onsite at our San Jose, CA station
* Be 18 years or older
* Have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
* Have a valid driver’s license
* Be able to work flexible hours when needed including weekends and holidays
• Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment
• Strong ability to write conversational, action-oriented marketing copy
• Solid video production experience – shooting and lighting skills are a plus
• Well organized with excellent attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to prioritize multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Collaborate with a variety of stakeholders across all levels of the organization
• Bilingual is a plus
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.