CNBC has an exciting opportunity for a strong, strategic thinker to help drive the consumer marketing efforts for our primetime programming.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Direct overall go-to-market strategies for individual primetime shows, including the implementation of internal and external elements (TV, print, digital, and out-of-home).
- Act as liaison between campaign development and execution teams to ensure strategic plans are launched on time and on budget.
- Partner with VP of Media to help strategize and execute cross platform media campaigns
- Develop and Support Ad Sales and Affiliate Marketing initiatives to help generate awareness and monetization of key priorities.
- Work collaboratively with Public Relations, Programming, Research and Prime Production teams to further drive individual show and network awareness.
- Interpret viewer research data/marketing trends and translate into actionable strategic plans.
- Attend on-site marketing events as needed in support of consumer marketing initiatives.
- Manage Marketing Associate and support VP, Primetime Marketing with all marketing efforts
• College or University Degree
• Minimum of 8-10 years marketing experience, preferably in the media entertainment space
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong creative thinker, both in terms of strategy and execution
• Possess a long-lead focus in creating action plans
• Past experience in managing direct reports
• Must be a team player, self-motivated and able to perform tasks accurately and in a timely fashion
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
With CNBC in the U.S., CNBC in Asia Pacific, CNBC in Europe, Middle East and Africa, CNBC World and CNBC HD, CNBC is the recognized world leader in business news and provides real-time financial market coverage and business information to approximately 371 million homes worldwide, including more than 100 million households in the United States and Canada. CNBC also provides daily business updates to 400 million households across China. The network's 15 live hours a day of business programming in North America (weekdays from 4:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. ET) is produced at CNBC's global headquarters in Englewood Cliffs, N.J., and includes reports from CNBC News bureaus worldwide. CNBC at night features a mix of new reality programming, CNBC's highly successful series produced exclusively for CNBC and a number of distinctive in-house documentaries.
CNBC also has a vast portfolio of digital products which deliver real-time financial market news and information across a variety of platforms. These include Apply
, the online destination for global business; CNBC PRO, the premium, integrated desktop/mobile service that provides real-time global market data and live access to CNBC global programming; and a suite of CNBC Mobile products including the CNBC Real-Time iPhone and iPad Apps.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.