We’re looking for a Product Manager to lead product management of our Community & Video Experience to join our team in Denver.
As the Senior Product Manager for Community and Video Experience, you'll be responsible for helping revolutionize the way people tap into their potential and engage with lifestyle passions.
- Coordinating with product design and research to understand user needs and translate those insights into features
- Working as product owner for a cross-functional engineering team to prioritize, evaluate and deliver features
- Measuring effectiveness of features and sharing results and insights within wider organization
• 2+ years of Product Management experience
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through Apply
to be considered
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice as needed
• Must be willing to work in Denver, CO
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Experience collaborating well with product designers to create well-crafted and functional experiences
• Strong written and communication skills to provide clear and concise requirements to engineering, analytics, and QA teams
• Analytics skills to know what's important to measure, how to measure it, and how to interpret the data to influence decisions and directions
• Demonstrated strong customer empathy skills to dig at what really motivates our audience when it comes to digital social interactions and how to translate those hypotheses into product concepts and tests
• Experience building connections across the organization to get features delivered, from engineering to business to legal to brand
• Experience with building social and/or community features or experience participation in online communities would be a solid plus, but isn't strictly required
• Experience with (cooking, knit/crochet, sewing, photo, cooking, writing, quilting) content is strongly preferred, but isn’t strictly required (and if you’ve NEVER watched any of this content before, you might want to watch some content before the first interview)
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.