With offices all over the globe, MPC is one of the world's leading visual effects studios, creating high-end VFX for the advertising and feature film industries. We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come to work every day with the desire to be a part of some of the best work in the industry.
Our teams in Vancouver, and throughout our global network of studios, produce creative, visually stunning and technically challenging VFX and digital projects of the highest quality, and we are looking for candidates with a desire to be involved in the success of these projects.
Our Editorial team serves as the key link between our clients, our in-house production teams, and the artists around the globe working on our film projects.
- Managing the internal edits of film sequences and shots
- Overseeing ingestion and processing of incoming client material
- Running client and internal screening room review sessions
- Sending completed work to clients or other facilities
- Creating in-house reels including annual company reels, show reels, technical breakdowns, and awards reels
The ideal candidate possesses:
- Previous experience in an editorial environment, preferably in visual effects
- Proven organizational experience
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience with Linux
- Basic understanding of color science
- Knowledge of Avid, Premiere, and Nuke
- Experience with a variety of film and HD formats
- Strong technical background and experience
- Most of all we are looking for a candidate with passion, patience, and a willingness to learn.
Whilst we may not have a suitable vacancy within our Editorial team at the time you apply we will ensure that we keep in touch for future opportunities. If we do have a position we think would interest you then we will be in touch really soon!
If you would like to keep up to date with recruitment activities at MPC then please join us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.