With offices all over the globe, MPC is one of the world's leading visualeffects studios, creating high-end VFX for the advertising and feature filmindustries. We are constantly looking for the best talents in the world,
enthusiastic people that come to work every day with the desire to be apart of some of the best work in the industry.
We are hiring for our globally distributed Core Engineering team who are ablend of Software, Systems and Operations experts. We are responsiblefor building and maintaining the key infrastructure services - the enginesand glue for our Software and Site Engineering teams. This is an excitingrole to play a part in evolving the platforms at MPC.
- Front-end and back-end development on tools and technologies.
- Highlight performance, quality or security issues with existing services and suggest or implement solutions.
- 3rd Line Support for existing services for Software, Operations and Engineering teams
Desirable skills and experience:
- Good knowledge of Python.
- Experience or understanding of complex technical architectures likeJenkins, GIT and Jira.
- Experience with Unit Testing, TDD or BDD
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Linux (or other Unix) operating system.
- Familiar with Cloud Technologies - AWS, Openstack etc.
- Experience Configuration Management – Saltstack, Puppet, Chef etc.
- Good Organization and communication skills.
- Proven team player.
- Familiar with Agile methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban.
- Disciplined and able to work autonomously.
- A keen interest in technology trends
This is an exciting opportunity to work in the dynamic world of visualeffects. If you are a passionate technologist, interested in solving hardproblems, producing quality code and looking to work in a multi-disciplineteam at a world-class company - then get in touch and apply soon!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.