Head of IMS
We're currently looking for a smart SAP Consultant to join the IMS (Information systems).
Needs to Do:
- Responsible for project managing the implementation of SAP solutions within schedule and budget.
- Map requirements to SAP S4 HANA FINANCE solutions.
- Co-ordinate with off-shore stakeholders
- Manage off-shore support team
- Support the Finance department on SAP issues
Needs to Have:
- At least one SAP S4 HANA Finance implementation project experience
- Multiple, full-life cycle implementations of SAP or an ERP Package as Project Manager.
- Experience of co-ordinating with off-shore team
- Proficiency in Project Planning – ability to work with a project team to create a detailed project plan and resource plan from rough order of magnitude documentation.
- Experience in handling taxation, especially India tax system
- An understanding of financial requirements
- Should have exposure to S4 HANA Finance and its data structure
- Flexibility during times of change, good time management and work planning
Needs to Be:
- A strong communicator – both verbal and written
- Able to work autonomously and within a team.
- Good time management and priority handling.
- Excellent organizational and housekeeping skills
- Able to interact confidently with both technical and non-technical staff
We are DNEG, one of the world's leading visual effects, animation and stereo conversion companies for feature film and television, with studios in London, Vancouver, Mumbai, Los Angeles, Chennai, Montreal, Chandigarh, Hyderabad and Goa.