Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Business Unit Overview
NetherRealm: The creative team that brought Mortal Kombat and Injustice to life is now NetherRealm Studios, part of the Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment family. With over 20 years of creation under our belts, NetherRealm’s mission remains the same; to create cutting edge entertainment and deliver industry leading tech, game art and overall gaming experiences. NetherRealm Studios is a collaborative and creative environment, constantly striving to up the ante on what is possible in interactive entertainment. We encompass the best of both worlds – a team of dedicated professionals with years of experience, who are also at the forefront of an industry taking over the entertainment landscape. The passion and energy that made Mortal Kombat a reality is still on display every day in our offices, our hallways and most definitely the studio’s arcade room!
What part will you play?
NetherRealm Studios, a divison of WB Games seeks an Associate Designer to help develop games on mobile platforms at Netherrealm Studios in Chicago.
Join a veteran studio creating triple A titles on both console & mobile, working on IP’s such as Mortal Kombat and Injustice.
- Primary responsibilities include:
- Data entry, definition, balance and tuning content for various mobile game modes.
- Testing functionality of core game modes.
- Providing educated feedback on game economy.
- Testing and providing feedback on tools & data workflow. Job Responsibil
- Design Data Entry of game modes.
- Iteration & balancing of game modes.
- Testing of game mode functionality.
- Testing of tools, data workflow, and UX.
What do we require from you?
- Participation in a Game Development program is beneficial.
- Previous design experience on a console or mobile game desired but not required.
- Mobile QA experience desired but not required.
- Familiarity with hardcore mobile gaming, particularly RPGs and other progression based games.
- Work experience or school/training with the Unreal Editor.
- Basic knowledge of spreadsheets.
- Personal communication skills.
- Must work daily with other designers and communicate effectively.
- Must be collaborative on tasks and accept input/criticism productively.
- Must be highly proactive in finishing out tasks.