TODAY Digital, the multiplatform arm of America’s favorite morning show, is looking for a graphics producer and animator to join the Multimedia team.
The Job Entails:
- Contribute to projects like recipe photo shoots, awards show style slideshows and breaking news events.
- Produce photo-heavy graphics done within Photoshop and InDesign for social media use.
- Build infographics alongside section editors.
- Design artistic illustrations and/or video animations.
- Create social platform banners and other lead art for use on site.
• Strong visual editing skills of still images and video
• Work fluently between multiple content and CMS types to publish work on deadline.
• Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and InDesign, and some experience with non-linear video editing programs like Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects.
• Proven news judgment, high ethical standards and wonderful interpersonal skills (be a delightful person!)
• A BA degree in journalism or other discipline emphasizing high storytelling and design standards.
• Minimum three to five years of experience producing, editing and working in editorial photo and/or design production.
• This job is located in New York City
• Appreciation for TODAY’s broad range of topics and personalities – hard news, entertainment, lifestyle, celebrities, newsmakers and ordinary individuals - with a good grasp of topics and stories of high interest to women and young families – is necessary
• Flexibility and the ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple projects. Must be self-motivated while maintaining a collaborative team orientation
• Strong candidates with equivalent experience and education may be considered
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.