The position requires an experienced, creative, talented and motivated DESIGNER who is willing to join a fast-paced creative team working on Fandango’s network of brands.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide design support to Creative Content, Product, Marketing, and Ad Sales teams, as needed.
- Design for multi-platform and cross-platform applications involving web, mobile, and large-screen displays.
- Participate in creative discussions and articulate reasoning behind design decisions.
- Present ideas and concepts to Art Director/Creative Director using appropriate presentation techniques.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to provide creative support, as well as be adaptable in both applied skills and accepting creative direction.
- Adhere to company design and brand guidelines and work within in these with a high degree of independence.
- Keep current with industry visual design standards and trends and implement that knowledge in day-to-day design work.
•A BFA, in Design or other related discipline.
•Minimum 3 years professional design experience in related industry including 2 years interactive design.
•Must possess strong applied skills in design, layout, typography, and creative problem solving.
•Ability to work both as a solo contributor and in a collaborative environment.
•Team player who understands the value of regular and effective communication and team-based problem solving.
•Should be knowledgeable in digital design best practices for mobile and web, as well as responsive design.
•Must have proven hands-on experience in all current creative development tools including (but not limited to) Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign and be knowledgeable about digital asset development and comprehend tradeoff issues involved with digital design.
•Excellent organizational skills and attention to deadlines.
•Strong verbal and written communication skills.
•Should be passionate about design and have an ability to deliver final solutions that meet the high creative standards of the Fandango brand.
At Fandango, we love movies. From showtimes and ticketing, to engaging content and innovations in movie going- we strive to deliver the perfect movie going experience—anytime, anywhere. And to be the go-to destination for moviegoers, we think it’s all about collaboration. Anyone can build a website or app, but it takes a special group across many disciplines to create an experience that can live across multiple platforms and connected devices. Thanks to an exceptional team, we’re working hard to make Fandango a little bit better every day. Our 30 million (and growing!) online and mobile monthly visitors can now buy movie tickets at over 25,000 screens nationwide and stay for exclusive trailers, our award-winning original video series, movie reviews, celebrity interviews and more. So, if you’re looking to inspire, be inspired and work at the intersection of entertainment and technology look no further than Fandango. Visit Apply
/careers for a behind-the-scenes look at Fandango and follow us on LinkedIn for the latest news and updates. Fandango is an NBCUniversal Company.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.