Creates artwork that informs the early Visual Development process as well as the production process once the look of picture is defined.
• Work under the guidance of a Production Designer and Art Director to generate artwork related to characters, environments, backgrounds, costume and prop design.
• Supports the Story, Modelling, Surfacing, Matte Painting and Layout departments on design specifics required for establishing locations and cameras.
• Ensure all deadlines are met.
• Communicate progress of work to production staff.Qualifications/Requirements
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through Apply
to be considered.
• Must be willing to work in Glendale, CA.
• Ability to think and design from concept to finish independently.
• Strong understanding of design principles and color theory.
• Can collaborate within a team of artists.
• Strong time management skills.
• Proficient in Photoshop.
• Knowledge of Maya and/or ZBrush a plus.
From the award-winning storytellers, artist and innovators at DreamWorks Animation and DreamWorks Animation Television come the beloved characters and stories that come alive on the big and small screens. From films like Shrek, How to Train Your Dragon and Trolls to original TV series including Trollhunters, Voltron and Home: Adventures with Tip & Oh, DreamWorks Animation continues to bring home the laughter, fun and courage to dream.
to see our latest animated film and television productions.
DreamWorks is a division of NBCUniversal. At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.