Do you have a passion for internal company tools, websites and collaboration products? Want to be part of something new, amazing and influencing change? Be part of a team that’s rolling out new products to transform the way we work.
We are looking for a web and mobile product manager to help revolutionize the way we work. This role will be supporting several internal & external websites in addition to building out new mobile applications to help with Workplace Collaboration.
- Up to 7 years experience in product management supporting Web and Mobile.
- The role is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering and Corporate Communications to ensure customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Define the product strategy and manage the roadmap.
- Deliver PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Partner with internal customers, businesses and product leads to come up with new ideas, analyze feedback and provide recommendations.
- Lead cross functional teams (customers, engineers, designers) to deliver on the product mission.
- Manage ideas from concept, to design, sample production, testing, forecast, cost, mass production, promotion, support, and finally product end of life.
- Develop, iterate and take ownership of all product needs, workflow improvements and site issues
- Work closely with designers, UX and developers to deliver on the vision.
- Analyze data and usage to determine improvements, ideas, ROI and product integrations
- Iterate and be agile. Lead and manage scrum teams
- Communicate production vision and product updates to customers
- Conduct demos, training to customers
- Solves problems, drives usage and adoption
- Partners with third parties to prototype new concepts and ideas
- Work with developers to build out amazing experiences
- Establish and monitor KPIs and usage dashboards to drive new features
Basic QualificationsWeb and Mobile Product Development
Understanding of Web Technologies & Mobile App Development
Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to speak non-technical with customers and technical to developers.
Experience within media entertainment industry
Experience with enterprise level collaboration tools and mobile applications
Passion for digital media, web and mobile
Ability to influence internal and external team members without direct reporting authority
Works well under pressure
Explains the technical roadmap in easy to understand terms
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.