The Senior Project Manager will oversee the planning, implementation, and tracking of projects with Infrastructure and Ops. The Senior Project Manager will work with multiple business units through the full project life cycle.
- Manage day-to-day activities of Infrastructure & Ops teams & development of projects.
- Monitor team velocity and project status through tracking system.
- Compile and develop metrics tracking operational support needs.
- Develop project scopes and objectives with stakeholders, ensuring technical feasibility, release, and rollout plans for medium to large-scale projects.
- Work cross functionally with teams to determine project deliverables, milestones and durations.
- Work with teams to ensure constant process improvement.
- Communicate status and expectations of project timelines to all levels of the organization.
- Manage timelines, risk, control scope and communicate any risk events to stakeholders and take corrective actions to address deviations.
- Ensure proper level of documentation is delivered with each project; document requirements if necessary.
- Manage and monitor dependencies across other teams for cross-platform projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum 5, preferably 8 years relevant project management experience and at least 2 years of scrum/agile experience.
Must have a deep understanding of project management tools and approaches to manage complex, multi-disciplinary projects and the flexibility to lead diverse and dynamic teams to deliver balanced and integrated solutions
Must have experience creating project, release, and rollout plans for medium to large-scale projects.
Experience as a Scrum Master, leading multiple teams and managing cross platform projects & programs.
Experience reviewing user stories and writing user stories if needed.
· Experience with working with the organization to development project roadmaps.
· Enforce processes within the technology organization.
Ability to understand and analyze different technology solutions at a high level.
Strong interpersonal & communications skills.
Ability to effectively collaborate with internal and external (3rd party) organizations.
Able to exercise discretion and keep strictest levels of confidentiality.
Must maintain regular and acceptable attendance at such level as is determined at the company’s sole discretion.
Must be available and willing to work extended hours (during crunch times!) per day including occasional weekends and holidays.
PMP Certification, Agile Certified Practitioner or Certified Scrum Master.
B.S. or B.A. in Information Systems, Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent.
Experience in a consulting organization managing multiple projects.
A broad range of knowledge regarding internet technologies, with relevant in Infrastructure related projects such as data center moves, server upgrades, etc.
At Fandango, we love movies. From showtimes and ticketing, to engaging content and innovations in movie going- we strive to deliver the perfect movie going experience—anytime, anywhere. And to be the go-to destination for moviegoers, we think it’s all about collaboration. Anyone can build a website or app, but it takes a special group across many disciplines to create an experience that can live across multiple platforms and connected devices. Thanks to an exceptional team, we’re working hard to make Fandango a little bit better every day. Our 30 million (and growing!) online and mobile monthly visitors can now buy movie tickets at over 25,000 screens nationwide and stay for exclusive trailers, our award-winning original video series, movie reviews, celebrity interviews and more. So, if you’re looking to inspire, be inspired and work at the intersection of entertainment and technology look no further than Fandango. Visit Apply
/careers for a behind-the-scenes look at Fandango and follow us on LinkedIn for the latest news and updates. Fandango is an NBCUniversal Company.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.