The International Dubbing Production Assistant will collaborate with our localization teams and dubbing studios. They will ensure that all audio files are being delivered to our required specifications. The candidate will download all audio files from Media Silo for archival purposes. Additionally, they will be the liaison and work closely with our dubbing studios who are overseeing our growing TV initiatives. The candidate will be responsible for updating our archival documents and making sure all materials are suitable for archival needs.
DreamWorks Animation Television has an exciting new opportunity for an Int’l Dubbing Production Assistant to join its team based in Glendale, California.
- Cover phone and calendar for department heads
- Schedule drive on passes (as needed)
- Overseeing departmental schedule (department calendar, vacation schedules, etc.)
- Assist in the department with the request for office supplies.
- Download International audio files from Media silo for archival purposes. Inspect all files to ensure proper formatting and file naming conventions are following International specifications.
- Liaise with the dubbing studios and approved vendors to ensure they are following our International specifications.
- Maintain department “Asset Check List” for each series for the tracking of International audio archive materials.
- Maintain a professional demeanor with the studios and department.
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, Microsoft Power Point, Microsoft Project, Google documents)
- Familiarity with “ProTools” audio software required.
- Troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong ability to multi-task under pressure
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
From the award-winning storytellers, artist and innovators at DreamWorks Animation and DreamWorks Animation Television come the beloved characters and stories that come alive on the big and small screens. From films like Shrek, How to Train Your Dragon and Trolls to original TV series including Trollhunters, Voltron and Home: Adventures with Tip & Oh, DreamWorks Animation continues to bring home the laughter, fun and courage to dream.
to see our latest animated film and television productions.
DreamWorks is a division of NBCUniversal. At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.