Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Business Unit Overview
Warner Bros. is a top video games publisher across multiple platforms. In mobile games, we have a growing portfolio of hits that includes DC Legends, Mortal Kombat X, and LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga, and we continue to expand by adding great people and leveraging the best portfolio of brands and intellectual property in the industry, such as DC Comics, Harry Potter, and LEGO. We are looking to add enthusiastic, talented and experienced professionals to our Mobile Publishing team.
WB Games San Francisco seeks a Senior User Acquisition Manager to join the mobile publishing team. The Senior User Acquisition Manager will help optimize the company’s mobile games by acquiring high quality users to our titles through all channels, including paid performance-based channels. The Senior User Acquisition Manager works closely with the mobile games team and other internal groups to find new and cost-effective ways to attract and maintain users, while continuously optimizing existing channels. The Senior User Acquisition Manager will be extremely detail oriented, with a strong understanding of mobile game marketing so that we can profitably manage customer lifetime value against the effective cost of acquiring users to our games.
What part will you play?
The successful candidate exhibits the right balance of utilizing data to inform decisions while combining a non-conventional/‘thinking outside the box’ attitude to achieve stellar results. Reporting to the Director, Performance Marketing, this role is crucial to driving Warner Bros. aggressive goals in mobile games.
- Manage user acquisition and performance marketing campaigns across key mobile marketing channels.
- Engage in ongoing test, measure, learn loop to optimize performance of campaigns.
- Report performance of campaigns and creative assets on a regular cadence.
- Identify new geographies, partners and testing opportunities to grow profitable investments.
- Follow budget for games, including reporting and forecasting.
- Partner with Creative Services team to establish regular flow of assets to constantly improve performance.
- Contribute to the development of dashboards and analytics to automate user acquisition operations.
- Present results to studio and mobile publishing leadership teams.
What do we require from you?
- Degree in marketing/finance or equivalent experience.
- 5 years experience working in mobile marketing.
- Experience in performance marketing.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Proficiency with mobile measurement tools (Adjust, AppsFlyer, etc.).
- Attention to detail and history of managing a flexible marketing budget.
- Ability to juggle projects across multiple networks and platforms.
- Comfortable presenting complicated material in a concise manner.
- Knowledge of business intelligence tools (Looker/ Tableau).