Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Business Unit Overview
At WB Games San Francisco we are bringing to life some of the world’s most iconic characters, stories, and universes. Come help us build a world-class studio, and take leading entertainment franchises to 1.2 billion mobile gamers. We are committed to creating fun and engaging games for our fans, and are positioning ourselves to be a top player in mobile.
WB Games Inc. seeks a Creative Director for the WBG San Francisco Design department.
What part will you play?
Acting as a guiding force for game creation, the Creative Director must possess a robust knowledge of all aspects of mobile game design. Possessing exceptional leadership capabilities including communication, interpersonal skills, strategic visioning, tactical planning and execution oversight, the Creative Director must be able to motivate and persuade people at all levels within the organization. Partners with Executive Producer and all disciplines to deliver world-class mobile games.
- Leads Game Design and Creative Development on a mobile game.
- Participates in Studio-Wide Creative Initiatives.
- Mentoring/Teaching other Designers.
- Other duties as assigned.
What do we require from you?
- BA or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 8 years of game design experience.
- At least 3 years of mobile F2P experience including live operations.
- Launch and operations of at least one successful mobile F2P game.
- Prior collaboration with an Art Director on visual style.
- Strong Communication and Presentation Skills.
- Mobile F2P Systems and Mechanics.
- Rapid prototyping and data-driven design and development.
- Passion for Warner Bros IP a Plus.