Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Business Unit Overview
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment is a leading worldwide publisher, developer, licensor and distributor of entertainment content for the interactive space across all platforms, including console, handheld, mobile and PC-based gaming for both internal and third-party game titles. WB Games studios include TT Games, Rocksteady Studios, Turbine, NetherRealm Studios, Monolith Productions, WB Games Montreal and WB Games San Francisco.
What part will you play?
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment is seeking a Sr. Manager, Business Development and Licensing to work closely with the VP to formulate licensing strategies and securing deals for the use of Warner Bros. brands for games and digital products. This position regularly liaises with partners, internal departments and other divisions at WB.
The Sr. Manager will be responsible for developing a portfolio of titles that will drive licensing revenue and expand or develop new relationships to strengthen WB relationships within the games industry. The Sr. Manager will be responsible for competitive and market research analysis of different opportunities where applicable. The position will also from time to time be responsible to support third party distribution deals and AR/VR projects.
- Identify and execute new licensing opportunities for Warner Bros brands. Serve as the primary filter for potential outbound and inbound opportunities and then evaluate those opportunities based on the strength of the proposal, the quality of product, and the appropriateness to the WB product portfolio. This includes everything from initial research to P&L modeling to ultimately account management of key licensing partners.
- Researches current licensing trends and competition as well as developing brand specific decks regarding a new license or opportunity. Work with theatrical and tv divisions to keep WBIE up to date on new potential license opportunities
- Support on third party distribution, AR/VR or other special projects
What do we require from you?
- BA/S Required
- 7+ years in licensing role or as a part of a film studio or games publisher. Experience in games highly preferred
- Ideal candidate will have a deep knowledge of games/brands and be a consumer of entertainment content of all types
- Must be able to creatively conceptualize and then sell an idea/make an argument
- Knowledge of the studio system and/or game developer ecosystem.
- Experience preparing financial models for strategic initiatives or new business opportunities.