• Perform front desk / reception duties include answering phones, distributing mail, greeting visitors
• Office management duties include maintaining upkeep of Office & Kitchen: tracking inventory, ordering and stocking supplies
• Assist the audience department in booking audience members in addition to coordinating check-in and travel for off-site audience members to in studio on tape days
• Facilities and Operations contact for heat/air, phone issues
• Other ad-hoc duties as outlined by Manager
• Bachelors degree in a related field
• At least one (1) year television or Film administration and/or production work experience.
• Must be proficient on Mac.
• Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office (Entourage, Excel, Word)
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through Apply
to be considered.
• Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Must have ability to work flexible hours due to the production schedule of the show, including weekends and evenings when necessary.
• It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
• Previous Reception or assistant work experience preferred.
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Knowledge and interest in pop-culture is a plus.
• Detail oriented
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize in very busy situations
• Demonstrate good “people skills” in order to interact with co-workers and producers
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.