Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Business Unit Overview
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment is a leading worldwide publisher, developer, licensor and distributor of entertainment content for the interactive space across all platforms, including console, handheld, mobile and PC-based gaming for both internal and third-party game titles. WB Games studios include TT Games, Rocksteady Studios, Turbine, NetherRealm Studios, Monolith Productions, WB Games Montreal and WB Games San Francisco.
What part will you play?
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment seeks an Associate Manager, Content & Performance Marketing for the Marketing department. The Associate Manager, Content & Performance Marketing will support the Manager, Content & Performance Marketing to build and execute optimized, data-driven campaigns across the WBIE portfolio of console games. The role will partner closely with brand, content marketing, paid media, consumer intelligence, analytics, and channel marketing teams to help build an efficient and effective global brand plan.
- Improve paid attribution across all campaigns through data-driven initiatives, CRM, purchase funnel tracking, and content/creative optimizations.
- Improve paid audience targeting/retargeting, custom segmenting, and purchaser data collection. Refine existing user databases and grow new audiences to target audiences with the right message through the right platforms.
- Build and optimize an integrated plan across paid media, web, CRM, and creative content initiatives to ensure an effective and targeted campaign execution.
- Connect opportunities across brand, content, channel, and global initiatives to build a larger and more cost-efficient media campaign.
- Lead website development, optimization, and tagging implementation to track media/audience analytics and purchase funnel.
- Develop innovative and out-of-the box campaign initiatives with top content partners. Manage partner direct relationships from start to execution across paid media campaigns.
- Improve, execute and optimize paid and organic search strategy across all titles.
- Manage needs for paid media across organic social, livestream, and custom content initiatives with partners, social and content marketing teams.
- Assist in aligning and executing in-game messaging tied to brand marketing and CRM initiatives.
- Manage trafficking of assets between internal and external partners to ensure on time delivery and flighting.
- Work with channel team on metadata optimization and storefront paid placements for new releases and sales promotions.
- Monitor trends, tools, opportunities and applications across the advertising landscape, and support teams to apply that knowledge to each campaign.
What do we require from you?
- 4+ years experience in either performance marketing, paid media, brand/product marketing, and/or video games or related entertainment industries.
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Media and Advertising, Communications, Analytics preferred.
- Possesses a strong knowledge of data-driven performance marketing, digital attribution, and campaign optimization.
- In-depth understanding of digital media principles, planning, and best practices.
- May require some travel.