The Content Producer reports directly to the Creative Manager, NBCUniversal International Networks – Asia.
Content Producer is responsible for the following:
- Spearheading the production of E! News Asia (entertainment news pieces), including researching stories/talents, with the guidance of the Creative Manager and Production Manager
- Crafting top-of-class creatives for our media platforms (e.g. digital, social, linear properties) spanning short/long-form video and still assets
- Supporting and working closely with Creative Manager and Senior Content Producer on assigned projects/roles
- Liaising with Programming, Marketing and Advertising Sales – as well as external production vendors – for any creative projects
- Partaking in all NBCUniversal events including playing an active role in the company’s diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Any other duties dependent upon varying work requirements
• A background in media/production with at least 2 years of professional experience
• Skilled in copywriting, with an above-average grasp of the English language; an additional regional language skill would be an advantage
• Adept at video editing, specifically using Adobe Premiere Pro
• Experience in filming and video camera equipment and/or working knowledge of graphics software (e.g. Adobe Photoshop, AfterEffects) would be a plus
• Excellent communications, organizational and interpersonal skills
A self-motivated team player with a strong work ethic, who is able to balance multiple priorities and create value for diverse stakeholders– within an ever-evolving media environment
NBCUniversal International Networks is one of the world’s premier entertainment portfolios, delivering quality content and compelling brands to over 176 territories across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Latin America and Asia Pacific. The channel brands in the portfolio include Universal Channel, Syfy, E! Entertainment Television, 13th Street, DIVA, Studio Universal, Telemundo, The Style Network and Golf Channel. These unique brands deliver a full range of entertainment experiences to local audiences across the globe; the portfolio also includes Movies 24 in the UK. Further, NBCUniversal News Group, one of the most influential and respected portfolios of on-air and digital news properties in the world, operate CNBC and NBC News internationally.
NBCUniversal International Networks is a division of NBCUniversal, one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a suite of leading Internet-based businesses. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.