Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Business Unit Overview
Founded in 1994, Turbine, Inc., a Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment development studio, is focused on creating free-to-play games for mobile platforms. The studio is utilizing its extensive expertise in creating persistent online worlds that foster powerful social gaming communities to develop its mobile titles, which include the recently released Game of Thrones mobile game.
Turbine, Inc., a division of WB Games Inc., is seeking a Senior Producer for production support on Game of Thrones: Conquest. Partnering with HBO and a team of amazing developers, this Senior Producer will assist and work closely with the product development team to facilitate the organization and prioritization of new features. In this capacity, the Senior Producer will coordinate with internal studio departments and external development support services to assist in ensuring the timely, high quality delivery of new game systems, features, and content.
On a day-to-day basis, the Senior Producer will be accountable for tracking assigned tasks related to game development, including responsibilities such as coordinating with team leads and directors, managing backlog reports, preparing project related documentation and assisting with live game updates. Other coordination duties include, following up on action items determined in meetings, running meetings and taking notes, end of sprint reviews and retrospectives, as well as other duties as specified by management.
What part will you play?
- Support the Executive Producer by overseeing the operations of the team while ensuring process is followed, identifying areas of improvement, and improving team efficiency.
- Maintain high-level planning documentation, including Backlog and Roadmap, ensuring they have been reviewed by the appropriate parties and prioritized appropriately.
- Lead production for multiple disciplines and feature teams as specified by manager.
- Collaborate with each discipline lead to ensure teams are unblocked and functioning well.
- Identify and communicate project risks to the executives, leads, and QA team.
- Other duties as specified by management.
What do we require from you?
- 6+ years production experience in video game industry with increasing responsibility.
- 3+ years of free-to-play mobile game development experience.
- Strong project and time management skills with the ability to focus on priorities – problem solving, multi-tasking, and meeting deadlines.
- Must have demonstrated success (top grossing) in the mobile, freemium market across multiple games. Ideally contributed to a mass-market franchise for a big brand publisher.
- Expert in project management methodologies including agile and waterfall.
- Excellent written, oral, and email communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Enthusiastic, positive, team-oriented attitude.
- Ability to work under tight schedules in a high-stress environment.
- Experience working with agile software tools and agile project management processes.
- Skills: OSX, Windows, JIRA, Office, Google docs. Unity 3D engine experience is a plus.
- Must be an avid gamer, with familiarity with current mobile games and show affinity for mobile strategy games and the Game of Thrones universe.