As a Production Technology Project Manager within DNEG’s Production Technology department, you will be responsible for ensuring that the projects undertaken by our software developers and engineers are delivered on time and to specification.
You will work closely with our lead developers and senior stakeholders to produce project roadmaps, and you will be responsible for managing the development, maintenance and support of the in-house tools used by artists on our award-winning VFX and Feature Animation shows.
Our talented Technology Project Managers are enthusiastic leaders and are logical and organised in their approach to problem solving. You will regularly be required to:
- schedule development projects based on available resource and competing priorities
- plan and coordinate the creation and maintenance of in-house tools
- balance day-to-day support tasks with ongoing development commitments
- report project progress to the management team and escalate issues where necessary
Your excellent communication skills will be put to use in connecting stakeholder requirements to the development team, as well as understanding and the wider priorities of the department. You will be required to chair meetings with developers and senior management teams throughout the company, so your ability to communicate empathetically and accurately between technical and non-technical staff at all levels of seniority will help you excel in this role.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global team of Project Managers working at the centre of the technology behind exceptional VFX and Feature Animation work on projects ranging from blockbuster epics to television dramas. You will develop your project management, interpersonal and communication skills and have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented individuals in the industry.Must have:
Nice to have:
- Experience as a Project Manager, or equivalent, in a technical environment
- Practical knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Exposure to different project management methodologies
- Familiarity with scheduling and ticketing tools such as MS Project and JIRA
- Agile (Scrum/Kanban), PMP or PRINCE2 certification
- Experience in a support or customer service role
- Experience working with teams and stakeholders spread across multiple locations
- Basic knowledge of Visual Effects pipelines and tools
We would not be able to produce award-winning work without our Production Technology department, which is committed to nurturing a diverse and exciting workplace. Our teams have a variety of backgrounds and originate from a number of different countries, working across the globe at the forefront of technology in the industry.
We are DNEG, one of the world's leading visual effects, animation and stereo conversion companies for feature film and television, with studios in London, Vancouver, Mumbai, Los Angeles, Chennai, Montreal, Chandigarh, Hyderabad and Goa.