User Aquisition Manager - Gaming
As User Acquisition Manager, you will focus on marketing actions to drive customer acquisition for our games. You will be responsible for advertising on performance UA channels and optimizing to reach the target return on investment.
You responsibilities include :
- Plan, execute, and analyze user acquisition campaigns across performance UA channels
- Optimize campaigns based on ROAS and LTV
- Discuss with game teams about the results and planned actions
- Communicate clearly to management the plans, status, challenges to meeting objectives
QualificationsTo qualify for this position, you must have:
- BA/BS degree
- 1 to 3 years experience managing marketing or UA campaigns, preferably in games or mobile
- Passionate about gaming and media
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills required, conflict resolution skills a plus
- Ability to work effectively and accurately under pressure
- Detail-oriented, organized, and highly-motivated
- Data analysis experience using Excel or similar tools
- Strong Facebook experience.
Additional InformationBased in London, this position offers :
Why join Gameloft?
- The opportunity to join a leading company in one of the fastest growing industries in the world
- Fun, creative and casual atmosphere among top video game industry talent
- International environment offering daily contact with other countries & cultures
- Future advancement opportunities
- If you want to leverage your exceptional skills at one of the most important companies in the video game industry, we look forward to hearing from you.
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!