We're innovators and great storytellers. But it's not just about amazing your peers - it's about amazing yourself.
Take risks. Collaborate with brilliant minds and dare to dream big.
Together, we can change the way millions play every day.
We're now on the hunt for a new Software Engineer - UI/Presentation to join our team in Vancouver, BC.
Your impact at EA:
• Implementing and optimizing Client Front-End screens and workflow for a mobile Online game
• Work with Interface Designer to lay out and create screens and components
• Work with Server and Client BE engineers to define, hook up and test end-to-end functionality
• Refine underlying screen navigation workflow
• Collaborate and contribute within small to medium team of engineers.
• Design, maintain, implement, test and debug code.
• Create tools, features and engine components to required coding standards.
• Profiling and optimizing software components of a game.
• Create leading edge reusable technologies, both systems and engines if required.
• Measurably improves process and best practices to achieve targets.