Senior Technical Product Manager - Data Analytics
The move to "Live Service" gaming means we continue to refine our games for weeks, months, and even years post-launch. We're building the right data to drive our understanding - and the right data tools to enable us to act - to deliver the best, most customized experience to our players
As Senior PM you guide product development from inception through build and delivery, applying gaming context to key tools for analytics and data science. A consummate diplomat and matrix manager, you will represent the Product Management team in cross functional settings (engineering, program management, game studios, marketing, and publishing to name a few), negotiating with other senior leaders and representing the customer and market perspectives.
This role offers significant interface across EA, working with studio and central corporate leadership, and thought leadership opportunities as a domain and product expert.
- A passionate self-starter with a combination of business, product, and technical knowledge who has a proven ability to kick-start new projects and see them through to successful product adoption.
- A result-oriented Product Manager with 3-5+ years in software industry and experience in user-centered design and developing, and shipping, consumer-grade product experiences.
- A passionate advocate for data-driven decision-making as well as the tools required to enable it.
- A lover of gaming who is excited about how great games are designed
- A detail-oriented person who knows the details are what make a truly great product.
- A strong leader who is results driven, follows through, and has an ability to work effectively at all levels within the organization, customers and partners.
- Always finding best practices, using internal and external resources, and being a living example of these for the rest of the company.
- A technical mind with a degree in math or sciences (preferably computer science), economics or a related field. MBA is a nice to have.
What's in it for you? Glad you asked!
- Design the structure and language of EA data and telemetry to enable better insights about our players
- Lead the vision and roadmap for analytics and data science tools for the future of EA, driving buy-in from key stakeholders.
- Actively engage with the EA community to understand which scenarios or features will delight our users.
- Be the product champion externally and passionate voice of the customer internally. Help others in the organization understand the team's current commitments.
- Define priorities for your engineering team - juggle multiple projects, meet deadlines, deliver results.
We love to brag about our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match and, of course, free video games. And since we realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games, we offer competitive compensation packages and a culture that thrives off of creativity and individuality. At EA, we live the "work hard/play hard" credo every day.Don't Just Play It - Create It!