Senior Director - Strategic Planning
You will collaborate closely with the our Account Managers to produce a summary view of the needs of game team partners within multiple divisions of the Studios.
In this role, you will naturally tend to build successful long term relationships with Studios leadership and enable them to meet their business goals through the use of Frostbite. As a point of escalation, you are expected to be self-motivated and comfortable with assuming responsibility for helping teams resolve issues and work toward achieving their objectives using strong relationship building and influence.
Your ideas, input, experience, technical and project management skills will be critical to leading the adoption of Frostbite to success.
- Develop a strong knowledge of Frostbite technology and processes to effectively represent Frostbite to customer stakeholders.
- Regularly engage with EA Studios Senior Leadership
- Fully understand EA Studios long range partner roadmap, business direction and strategic vision and how the Frostbite engine will need to adapt to successfully achieve that vision.
- Engage with Frostbite Group Product Owners to ensure the Frostbite Roadmap reflects the needs of the partner's future strategy.
- Fully understand the Frostbite Roadmap, evangelize and engage with partners to ensure alignment and commitment with top priorities.
- Channel the Frostbite Group Product Owner message when not in the room and advocate for Frostbite's priorities and vision of product.
- Set, Measure and Report on Engagement Objectives and KPIs
- Minimum of 7-9 years in account management, product management, consulting and/or project management within software development. Game development experience a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Computer Science; Master Degree in a technology field or MBA highly desired or equivalent work experience/training
- Deep technical understanding of large scale systems.
- Ability to understand complex technical concepts and clearly represent a technical product to both technologists and non-technologists.
- PMP certification. Strong understanding of Project Management Methodology including the ability to create and monitor project plans and to drive and develop tasks associated with plan.
- Strong interpersonal communication, presentation, organization and planning skills
- Must possess initiative with strong analytical, problem solving skills and ability to make complex decisions in potentially ambiguous situations.
- Demonstrated ability to manage large, complex programs with multiple projects
- Demonstrated ability to communicate at all levels within an organization, with an emphasis on senior executive engagement, combined with ability to collaborate with both technical and non-technical people at all levels
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams and partner across complex organizations.
- Knowledge of Solution Selling or Pragmatic Marketing a bonus
- Prioritization and time management skills.