RPM Technician (contract)
We are looking for an RPM Technician (contract).
The RPM Technician is responsible for the day-to-day operations and general upkeep of the local RPM lab. It is the duty of the RPM Technician to: ensure IP delivery conforms to the defined security guidelines, upkeep lab hardware, maintain software and automation processes, and provide timely customer service in a professional manner. Additionally, RPM Technicians may participate in additional initiatives as required.
- Distribute intellectual property in digital or physical formats and in compliance with EA's security guidelines.
- Identify, monitor, report, and resolve local hardware and software issues.
- Report and maintain media inventory levels.
- Resolve local service questions, requests or incidents within service levels.
- Perform other related tasks as necessary.
- Significant schedule flexibility, as well as availability and eagerness to cover shifts when necessary (e.g., weekends, nights).
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal; excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Experience collaborating in a shift-based work environment.
- Strong sense of personal ownership and accountability.
- Experience writing, clear, concise and professional e-mails and technical documentation
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high volume and deadline-driven environment.
- Knack for promoting high visibility and transparency throughout one's team.
- Experience with different types of disc-based and other forms of media software.
- Ability to communicate complex technical problems concisely and professionally to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Team player, but able to work well in an unsupervised environment.
- Resourceful, proactive and innovative in order to identify issues / implement solutions, as directed.
- Ability to perform PC hardware repairs and follow technical support documentation or instructions.
- Troubleshooting experience with hardware, software, and network connectivity issues.
- Good knowledge of Windows Operating Systems.
- Organized and has a strong attention to detail.