We are looking for an experienced developer to work within EVE Online development to deliver Quality Assurance expertise to our teams. The Quality Assurance Analyst is involved in every step of the development throughout the project lifecycle and tests every aspect of the project from design to release. They lead the improvement of team practices for testing and identifying areas where manual test effort can be saved through test automation or tool creation.
Required Background and Experience
- Creating, maintaining and executing test plans.
- Organizing test execution with the whole team when needed.
- Provide qualitative feedback, including evaluating risk and time estimates, feature content, suggestions and improvements.
- Be involved in reviewing designs and requirements for features, and provide feedback before and after implementation.
- Be effective in driving cross-team collaboration and Whole Team Quality.
- Work closely with developers on identifying, designing or enhancing existing areas where test efforts can be reduced through test automation or tool creation.
Additional Desired Skills (not required but a "Plus")¿
- Previous experience - minimum 2 years in Quality Assurance.
- A high degree of skill in troubleshooting, characterizing, and describing software defects.
- A high degree of skill in analyzing, evaluating and understanding game mechanics.
- A thorough understanding of development processes.
- Excellent English conversational and writing skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Organized, methodical, creative and self-motivated.
- Knowledge about EVE Online.
- Programming knowledge.
- Agile development experience.