Oracle R12 Techno-Functional Lead
Technical Lead will be responsible for the development of technical strategy and technical solution for Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS). As an Oracle Technical Lead, collaborate with other stakeholders for the ongoing design and development of IT Solutions. Individual will be required to provide an in-depth technical expertise on Oracle EBS, define and maintain technical standards and would review the technical development work done by System Integrator. This person must be a highly organized, self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, complex, global environment and have proven measurable experience with all aspects of a major system development lifecycle methodology.
- Act as Technical lead to manage the overall customization development; review design and development efforts for various Oracle EBS CEMLI objects.
- Partner with Functional SMEs and other cross functional teams like Infrastructure, Middleware, and Security etc. for design endeavors that will require Oracle technical expertise.
- Lead E-Business Suite technical architecture planning.
- Maintains in-depth up-to-date knowledge of standards, guidelines, industry trends, etc., for Oracle technologies and Software development methodologies.
- Evaluates, selects and builds the business case for the implementation of emerging tools/technologies in the Oracle EBS and related domains.
- Authors internal technical standards documents and socializes them with various teams in the IT Enterprise.
- Participates in peer validation of functional designs & approve technical designs.
- Analyzes change requests to determine feasibility in relation to existing business requirements, processes, and data models.
- Works with project leadership in determining design approach, estimating/planning, setting technical direction, and identifying necessary resources for a project.
- Interfaces with vendors to understand whether vendor products will meet business and technical requirements.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited education institution and 10 + years of experience in delivering complex ERP related projects.
- 8 + years of hands on technical experience in Oracle Applications Framework, Application Development Framework, Forms, Reports, Workflow, PL/SQL on EBS R12
- 5 + years of experience in designing/developing integrations between Oracle EBS and other boundary applications.
- 6 + years of experience as technical lead in managing technical development in the full life-cycle of large scale Oracle implementations (Oracle Financials, Distributions, Manufacturing modules).
- Strong experience working in AR and GL modules, experience working on revenue management customizations/products will be added plus
- Strong experience in Database concepts and SQL skills.
- Superior organizational skills with estimation and project planning experience
- Strong customer focused attitude with good communication skills
- Capable of successfully engaging in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Absolute confidence with technology and technical architectures, as well as practical adaptation and functional deployment of enterprise level technology solutions.
- Ability to depict the technical information conceptually, logically and physically.
- Demonstrable experience in testing the performance, scalability, and maintainability areas of architecture concerns related to large enterprise applications.
- Strong leadership skills and demonstrate creative problem solving skills. Must demonstrate strong quantitative, analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Strong customer management and negotiation skills and the ability to mediate opposing viewpoints and articulate the advantages of a technology or business solution.
- Excellent communication skills across all levels; ability to communicate complex, technical concepts to executive staff, business sponsors and technical resources in clear concise language that is the parlance of each group.
- Effective issue resolution and structured problem solving methodology.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.