Online Engineer (Temporary)
We are looking for an Online Engineer (Temporary)
• Roughly 70 to 85% hands on coding (C++), domain ownership will be expected.
• Able to understand and work with 3rd party software APIs.
• Work with people on a large team both locally and remotely.
• Work independently with minimal supervision and communicate status.
• Proper use of common software engineering design patterns and paradigms.
Required Skills / experience:
• 3+ years experience working on Microsoft, Sony or Nintendo game consoles or other embedded systems.
• Experience of real-time game networking
• Strong expertise with C++ and experience in object-oriented design and implementation.
• Strong experience with Client/Server architectures.
• Experience with 3rd party APIs.
• Experience with Visual Studio and deep knowledge of the debugging tools
• Experience with source control systems
• Solid communication skills: Demonstrated ability to explain technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
• Solid understanding of the Software design/architecture process
• Solid ability to understand direction and execute on the work