The position of Lead Animator requires someone with a thorough knowledge of 3D software, with several years of experience in a similar supervisory role working on broadcast or film projects.
Successful applicants will have excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work collaboratively with multiple tasks in a fast paced production.
They will have a well-developed 'eye', a good working knowledge of art, design and film..
Key Areas of responsibilities:
- Work closely with the animation lead/supervisor to create high standard of animation for broadcast
- Must communicate well and be willing to take notes and direction, under tight deadlines
- Will work closely with Rigging team to troubleshoot and problem
- Must have at least 3 years' experience working as a Lead Animator (or similar position) in either broadcast or feature film work.
- Thorough knowledge of Maya and/or 3DS Max
- Ability to problem solve and predict problems with assigned tasks
- Must be comfortable without source management with an emphasis on clear communication and follow through.
- Task Driven, self-motivated, and proactive
- Must be open to direction.
- Must demonstrate attention to detail in the finishing of assets and shots.
- Experience with shotgun (or asset tracking systems) is considered a big plus.