Junior Games Designer
We are looking for a talented junior designer to join the team to work on an exciting new title.
Applications from recent graduates welcomed.
Role and Responsibilities:
Skills and Knowledge:
- Work closely with the lead designer to help realise the game vision.
- Contribute to the design of game mechanics, user interfaces and level design.
- Own areas of the game and clearly communicate the designs to other disciplines.
- Implement, review and iterate on designs based on feedback.
- A passion for playing and making games of all types and genres.
- The ability to translate high level specifications into detailed designs.
- A creative problem solver, someone who can find innovative solutions to existing problems.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Self-organised and self-motivated.
- Have a solid working knowledge of Unity or similar game engine.