Data Engineer Intern (Summer 2018)
We are looking for a Data Engineer Intern.
We thrive on outrageous thinking. It's the fuel that inspires the best games in the world. We're innovators and great storytellers. But it's not just about amazing your peers - it's about amazing yourself. Take risks. Collaborate with brilliant minds and dare to dream big. Together, we can change the way millions play every day.
- Model,design and build data pipelines using ETL/ELT methods.
- Develop new data models that provide intuitive analytics to business users
- Develop prototypes,Proof o concept on modern technology stack and models.
- Coding skills across a number of languages from Python, Java and using AWS.
- Identifying and correct data quality issues using statistical models.
- Develop automated regression suite for data ingestion process.
- Develop statistical model to support advance analytics and data visualization.
- Masters in computer science or related field, with a focus data management
- Experience working with data warehouses and data platforms.
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in algorithms, data structures, and software design
- Fluency in writing SQL and Java/Perl/Python
- Experience using any data visualization or reporting tool is a plus
- Understanding of AWS and technology stack is a plus.
- Fast prototyping skills, familiarity with scripting languages such as Python,Java
- Experience working with columnar analytics databases or relational databases is a plus
- Experience with data modeling and BI tools is a plus
- Great communication, time-management, and teamwork skills
- Must have an advanced Computer Science degree